Pages

Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Black and White

Sunday afternoon and the sun has gone and the showers have arrived but what can you expect from spring!
This did not start out to be black and white in fact I had pink card to start with.
In fact the other side of the Bo Bunny DP is pink
but I loved this side too.


The punch I used was an EK one sorry can't remember what it is called
Nora from the Greeting Farm was coloured with copics and what do you know I have kept the numbers

Skin E00- E11- R20
Hair and boots   C3-C5-C7
Scarf Y02- Y11
Coat YG03- YG23
She has been cut out and raised up to stand out.
 The flower I think is prisma and the leaves I punched out.

The dots and dashes I did with a black tombow.
Alas my tombows are getting so neglected now in favour of the copics.

Thanks for dropping in



Margaret

1 comment:

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.