Pages

Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lazy Summer Days

Lazy summer days are one of my favorite things as long as it is not too hot.  That is why we live in Tasmania seldom humid and we don't have too many really hot days plus not too many people.
I found this paper yesterday when I was having a clear out.  Goodnes knows just how long it has been lurking in my cupboard so I decided to let it see the light of day.


It is just right for Rover laying in amongst the daisies.
Being a pastel person I found it very hard working with the harder background colour but it seems to have worked ok.
The grass and sky have been sponged but do not show up too well.

The flourish is a Tim Holtz one and I cut it out with sparkly card.

I am entering this in



Thank you for dropping in you are most welcome.


Margaret

2 comments:

  1. this image always makes me smile margaret.......thanks for sharing your favourite things with us all at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.