Pages

Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who said I was over Christmas

This card has been sitting on my desk waiting to be finished off for sometime.
Then I saw the Penny Black Saturday challenge Zigzags or Triangles but this card had neither and I don't have any border punches or any other punches with anything like a zigzag or triangle. It was then that I thought of my pile of fancy sissors that haven't been used for yonks and hey presto.
Betsy Bluebell was coloured in with copics then sponged aound with Antique Linen distress ink.  Not the best I know but the light was not good.......well that's my excuse anyway.
To make the zigzags show up even more I then sponged the extreme outside with Galaxy gold Brilliance ink.
The words are from Rubberdubberdo.  I bought these on one of my trips to Melbourne or Sydney to a paper craft show they fit onto a small acrylic block with a magnet on one side. 
Have never seen them since I wonder if anyone else has any of them.
I am hopefully entering this in the:
Penny Black Saturday challenge Zigzags or Triangles    fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks for dropping in  you are very welcome.

Margaret

3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card :) Great idea using some zig zag scissors! Thanks for joining us at PBSC xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet margaret....great take on the challenge...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.