Pages

Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wish upon a star

Hello again on this wet Thursday morning


Another of my brand new Tilda's and I call this one the Wishing Tilda
She is coloured with copics.
Hair E50 E53
Skin E00 R20
Dress G000 G00
Once again I cut her out and raised her.


The greeting is a Lucy Stamp, one I have had for years but I keep getting it out as I just love the words
I distressed around the edge while it was still in the die with Antique Linen
then embossed it and stickled around the inner edge.
When this was dry I coloured the outer edge with R00.
I also raised this.
This is my Christmas wish that I extend to everyone who visits my blog.

A Christmas ribbon and a wavy border over the lovely
starry DP paper by Kaiser called Wish upon how apt.

I am entering this in

Thank you for dropping by you are very welcome.


Margaret

6 comments:

  1. Oh Margaret...I love this little card! Tilda is stunning in her light blue gown...and your DPs are perfect!! Thanks so much for joining in this fortnight's challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret
    Your recent cards are just gorgeous. Have been really busy of late and not had time to blog hop, so have missed a few of your cards, but just love them. The glamour dust is from DecoArt and I purchased this from The Glitter Pot in the UK. Wish you luck in getting some for yourself. Catch up with you soon at new premises !!! Cheers Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very beautiful card,i love the image and words very nice xxteresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!
    I love your paper and the gold touches you have put around your marvellous sentiment!
    Tilda is gorgeous :o)
    Thanks for joining us in our Inspiration at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret, I love this sweet card with the pastel colors. Tilda is so pretty. Thanks for joining in the fun at Magnolia-licious. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Margaret and love the shiny contrast on this creation. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.