Pages

Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I am becoming very daring......


Posted by Picasa
Well I really am using colours that I would have been scared to in the past.

That Green Bling is really quite loud for me.
I had this lovely DP paper that had been sitting in my cupboard for too long
and the lovely Tilda already coloured and the 2 just seemed to go together.

I seldom put sentiments on my cards adding them when I need the card to use.

However Totally Stampalicious were asking for something other than HB etc
and this can be used for a friendly  RAK card.

I know a card like this right out of the blue can give one a lift.

Copics used:
Hair C3 C5 C7
Skin E00 E11 R20
Dress YG11 YG41
Peticoat Y21
Shoes C5 C7.
The DP was Kaiser
And the green Bling Bazzill
The cream was Timeless

I am entering this in
Totally stampalicious-For no particular reason


Thank you for dropping in you are most welcome.
Also thank you all for you comments.


Margaret 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.