Pages

Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

How time flies


Where did that last month go I don't remember most of it.

Was away for a week up in the north of the state and found this adorable stamp by Kaiser at my friends shop
that I just could not resist so this afternoon I have been busy
 and am quite happy with the 2 cards that I have made which is something as I  usually
fnd fault with everything I do.



Am sorry that the with love embossed on the red one does not show up.
Am not going to tell you it is hiding a Woops.

Took my Tilda's with me when I went away and my friend Lisa and I
exchanged them for the night and stamped away so I have some new ones that are
waiting for me to get colouring.

Joy oh Joy Tilda's are now in Hobart you can find them at Craft Creations sorry no website.


Thank you all for dropping in and for you kind comments

Margaret 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.