Pages

Followers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Who it Tilda waiting for......



I am out of internet time so everything is on a go slow.
However I hope that I can get this posted.
Teemed Tilda with this stamp that I have had for years.
Of course she was coloured with my copics.
G82 G63 G21
Y00 Y02 Y11 Y17
R20 R22
RV34
W1 W3
C3 C5 C7
E00 E11 E31 E33
Have used the colour theme at Magnolia- licious and am quite happy with the way it has turned out.
I gues you know by now that I like clean lines and not too much tiss.

I am entering this in
Magnolia-licious -Colour challenge

Thank you for dropping in you are very welcome.

Margaret M

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Margaret, what a beautiful card. Love the scene you’ve created. That is one gorgeous background scenery stamp. One can use again and again with so many other Tilda’s. Beautifully coloured. Wondeful skies. I love the clean look of your card, keeping the focus on the images. Terrific job you did on the card. Love it.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Margaret. This card is beautiful and adorable. Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious. Hope to see you again for the next ones :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.