Pages

Followers

Monday, July 25, 2011

Card No 2



Here is my second card for Less is More  this week.  I think that must be a first for me.
You will notice that I haven't used white cards either this week.
This stamp that I really love is a Kaiser and find it is just so useful.
Think I might send this card to my niece who is going through a
hard time just at the moment as it looks so cheerful.
Second entry for  Less is More- Buttons or Ribbon.

thanks for dropping in you are most welcome.

Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Well done on a super second submission Margaret, you're really on a roll this week.
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret,
    This is such a pretty flower spray.
    Re your last blog - I sometimes have trouble with commenting and end up sending an email when I can.
    Here we are all warm and sunny in the UK and you have frost! It will soon change about.
    Happy Inking

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad ribbon is one of your favs Margaret
    Another lovely entry
    Thank you so much
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.