Pages

Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shades of Blue

I would like to thank you all for your concern re mydaughter and tell you she is
back home and although I haven't yet seen her she was on top form
when I talking to her on the phone.


I know I am getting a little late this week but the first card I made was certainly not a CAS card.
I don't get a lot of time for card making in these shorter days
as the lighting in my room is not good so no crafting after lighting up time.
CARD 1



However I think card no 2 perhaps will fill the bill.

This is complete with faux stitching and rhine stones coloured with
Copic B29.

Lots of lovely cards again this week ladies, sorry I still can't talk to you.


Thanks for dropping by you are most welcome.


Margaret M


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Card number 2 (LIM) is gorgeous and card number is pretty fab too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Card number 2 certainly fits the bill perfectly MArgaret, It;s perfect
    Glad to hear your daughter is doing good
    thank you
    Diva LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 great cards. I agree the 2nd is mire cas. Thanks for sharing and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.