Pages

Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Tilda wants a hug



Today I am following the sketch on the Just Magnolia challenge blog.
It started out with me thinking it was going to be shabby chic,
but as so often happens the card took over and I have ended up with something quite different.
I have distressed around Tilda and the sentiment with Antique Linen but I think I really need to take a class on distressing as I either put it on too thick or not thick enough.
Having used sponges and daubers for so long I find the applicator not easy to get used to.
Tilda was coloured with my copics and the baubles in her hair
are to cover up the holly as she is a Christmas Tilda.
This is Tilda wants a hug so the greeting seemed so apt.
I am entering this in:
Just Magnolia-  Sketch
Totally Tilda-Distressing
Totally Gorjuss- Summertime  {Far from it here}
Magnolia stamp lovers- Summer flowers


Thanks for droppin in you are most welcome


Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Love the bright summer colours darling such a happy card
    Thanks for joining us girls for the "Totally Tilda Distressing challenge"
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw love this Tilda, great idea for her hair, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring Margaret! Just love this little Maggie and your card is adorable. When you get time could you please let me know what Copics you used on her hair? Thanks so much for stopping by and the kind comment. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours and I love the glitter details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright summery colours. Love it. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week. Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Margaret lovely Tilda creation gorg sunny colour combo love it..thanks for sharing at totally Tilda chall this wk.

    smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

    ps you can also distress by tearing your papers..or easier run the blade of your scissors on the edge this scuffs them up..HTH..

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.