Pages

Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

3 Little Angels

The lovely ladies at Lili of the Valley here allowed me to send them a cheque to pay for my order, bless them and I was soo excited to receive my stamps couldn't wait to use them.
This is going to be my favorite I can see. They remind me of some little people
we used to have in our family.
From the photo it looks as if they have been a bit too close to the sun.
It is the camera mans fault not mine.
Posted by Picasa

I really will have to get some more of the Bo Bunny DP as it will go with anything.
I punched the corners with a punch that just takes a very small
snick out each side and then wound embroidery thread
around the card using the little snicks to hold it on the corners.
You just have to make sure you put a drop of glue on each corner
when you stick it down.
The gold dotty ribbon is soo sweet too and I have really gone to town with the
stickles.  The gold stars are from a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Just embossed them and cut them out uses up all the scraps of shiny card.
am entering this in.

Thank you for dropping in you are most welcome.

Margaret M
.

4 comments:

  1. Very bright job! Fab team up with the paper and gorgeous colours. I saw your card on ‘Make it Monday’
    hugs. Hlora. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Lovely card I saw it on MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Margaret...gorgeous wee image and super colouring..a really gorgeous card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I have to stop looking at all of these LOTV cards - lol. I'm sooh trying not to give in and buy any. (I've spent most of this year telling myself this - I know once I start I won't stop!)
    But your truly gorgeous card is not helping me hun. Smiles.
    Love all the sparkle especially.
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.