Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2012

These adorable Angels

Everything I have tried to do this last week has been binned.
Really have been struggling to put 2 pieces of paper together let alone get them straight.
Blame it on the Tennis, too much and next week will be worse with the
Australian Open.
I do draw the line at watching the screamers though.
Lili's little fairies want to see your favourite LOTV stamp.
This is the only one that I have inked up so far { hang my head in shame }
 but I know as soon as I do ink up
any others I shall love them as much as I love this one and then which will be my favourite? 
So I took the opportunity to make my first Chrissy card of the year.
Not your usual colours.
The DP I know is Hot off the Press  but it would be well over 10 years old. I have a whole book of it and have only ever cut into a few pages.
My New Year resolution is to use up paper that I have had sitting around for years.
The card is Bazzill crisscross Arizona and Cassa. 
The Angels were coloured with my copics and so were the rhinestones.
Then everything got distressed with Antique Linen.

Am entering this in :

Lili's little fairies challenge- your favourite stamp
Make it monday- where anything goes
Papertake weekly- Die cut special

Thank you for dropping in you are most welcome.


Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret

    Well done you on getting the first Christmas card under your belt for the year.

    Such a pretty one too, what a sweet image. As you say the colours are not traditional but work perfectly I think.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make it Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card I'm so pleased I saw it on MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.