Pages

Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Tilda with shiny shoes



You just wouldn't believe but this has taken me soooo long to make this.
I think I need to leave the flower arranging to the experts and just stick to my punched flowers.
Have followed the sketch on Papertake Weekly.
The photo or the photographer is not very good perhaps both!
Am entering it in
Papertake Weekly challenge - Sketch
Make it Monday - Anything goes.


Thank you for dropping in you are most welcome.



Margaret M


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card margaret. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Margaret! Lovely flowers and image :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly!

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.