Pages

Followers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Brown and cream

The small shopping centre across the road from us has its decorations
and Christmas tree up and they have started playing carol
so I am having to rush with my last few Christmas cards if I want them to arrive in time.

This dear little teddy has been sitting waiting for me to colour him in
and when I saw Cutie pie were asking for brown and cream
he jumped at the chance.

 
The DP was in my scap drawer and I found the scrap of grossgrain ribbon in my stash,
it was just long enough when I cut it into 4 to tuck under
To get the brown mount I drew around the outside of the die.
the snow flakes I cut out of glitter card, the larger ones look  bit like pinwheels
but I don't have a snowflake die or a Cricut
so have to make do with my punches.
I don't think the recipient  will mind.

Am entering this in:
Cutie pie - Brown and cream Christmas
Crafts and me - Non traditional Christmas
Make it monday - Anything goes Linky party



Thanks for dropping in you are most welcome.


Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.....cute image & lovely colour combo!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Margaret, what a sweet bear, and you've used our colour theme beautifully, thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Margaret. Saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge, cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card beautiful cute image and thye colour choice is just perfect.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pie Brown and Cream Christmas challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pies. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.