Pages

Followers

Friday, January 25, 2013

When the red red robin......



..........comes bob bob bobbing along.
Now I shall have that tune in my head for the rest of the day.

Hazel says it is a bit quiet on the CHNC challenge this week so I have made
another recycled card to help her along.
The top part of the robin looks a little grainy but I can assure you it is not in real life.
It must have something to do with the lamp I was using.
This is a beautiful picture of a robin and there was no way that I could throw it out
so I have recycled  it with maybe unusual colours for Christmas.
I gave it a white matt to represent snow and have gone around the edge of it with stickles.
Hope you like it Hazel.

CHNC - Recycle
CHNC 2 - Anything goes.

T.T.F.N.

Margaret M
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had trouble with linky Margaret - it got there in the end. That robin was far too good to waste - way to go with the recycling. Thanks for supporting both of my CHNC challenges with another lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and colors Margaret..Loz

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.