Pages

Followers

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Mauve and Green should never be seen.....

together!.

Well back in the dark ages when I was at school we had a PE teacher
who was always quoting that.
Funny how little things like that stick in ones memory.
However disregarding all her advice this is what 
I have done.



I don't think this little chap has been out of my Penny Black stamp drawers before.
He certainly didn't look as if he had ever been inked.
I wanted to use a circle and didn't have one big enough
so I 3D him and am quite happy with the result
except that I forgot to sponge him some sky.
Too late now that I have added the pearls.
The marbled DP is very old HOTP
and I have never used that lace before either.
Also used the sketch from The Sweetest Thing.

Challenges:

Thanks for dropping in hope to see you again soon.


Margaret M




8 comments:

  1. Good morning,
    Another stunning card, cute image, great colour combination, beautiful lace and a fabulous design.
    I LOVE it

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great adorable cute card, love that lace that you have used and the colours. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card with an adorable PB stamp. A lovely colours combi and I love the lace! Thanks for joining us at ATSC, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie this is simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour scheme! And your cute little hedge. Beautiful lace
    Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this week
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautful card thanks Margaret, it was very thoughtful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, love the lace you have used. Thanks for entering into the SOC challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning. thankyou for entering the sisters of craft blog challenge. michelle dt xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.