Pages

Followers

Monday, November 17, 2014

Blue and White

I have another card for you today and guess what 
Its a Christmas one too.


No that is not glitter on my desk just the reflection.
I cut out 4 of the Memory Box Madera corner dies and placed them with the 
points in the centre placing my sentiment over them.
Both the Poinsettia and the leaves from the 
Dogwood outline die that I have used are Memory Box too.
I felt the white card was too much so ran D/S tape round the edge and
used pale blue glitter to soften it.
It looks better in RL.  

Am entering this in:




Now I thought Ang might like to see my Fuschia Tree.
Well I can hardly call it a shrub can I?
Ang has a great tutorial on making these flowers and you can check it here
this gets cut back to bare wood in the winter
and it is not yet in full flower.
When it is I will be sweeping up a bucket full on spent blooms 
every couple of days throughout the summer.


Should have got a close up of the flowers silly me



Well thats all folks


Margaret M



8 comments:

  1. Wow! oh! Wow! to both your brilliant card and beautiful tree.
    All our Fuchsias were in full bloom till last week. With this relentless rain we are having they have been battered to bits.
    Really like that sentiment you have used
    Have a great day

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret love your card, I have made one using the memory box die like you have, it works really well. Your fuchsia tree is beautiful and I just picture it in full bloom. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL creation ... what a great idea for the background of the sentiment (will remember that one!). WOW your fuchsia tree is beautiful ... I don't think I've EVER seen a fuschia tree ... on in hanging basket form! Thanks for sharing and Thanks so much for playing in our ‘CHRISTMAS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas card is beautiful Margaret, I love the sentiment and pretty die. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card! Love the blue combined with the black! Thanks so much for joining our Christmas challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! Love the placement of all the dies.. the vines.. they are wonderful!! Just a gorgeous creation!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the glitter and sets everything off and love the leaves coming out from the background. The poinsettia just sets it right off. Your tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.