Pages

Followers

Saturday, January 2, 2016

A Happy New Year

Yes a very Happy New Year to everyone.
Hope you have all recovered from the New Year celebrations.
As for me I was tucked up in bed and even the fireworks did not disturb me. 
Thankfully it has cooled down here in Tassie
and I have come alive again.
Once it gets past 25 degrees I am useless, 
unless I am inside with the doors shut and the coolers on.
Onto my first card of the year.


Must say I am in love with my new Sue Wilson  die
and the Creative Expressions Embossing folder.
Teamed with pale Teal shimmer paper and silver trimmings.


I would like to enter this in:




HAPPY NEW YEAR.



Margaret M

8 comments:

  1. such an elegant card! thanks for joining January Challenge, Petra DT Beccy's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Well done Margaret, your blue and white creation is just gorgeous. I love the die cut centre and the beautiful butterflies, and I love how you have embossed the background. Wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the soft color under the stunning embossed white! Wow! Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, Happy New Year. Glad you had a peacefully quiet one, as you've had a stressful 2015! I hope that 2016 will see things a bit better. I am loving this beautiful card, with that fantastic SW die use. And the wonderful embossed pattern which looks like embroidery to my eyes.It looks very elegant & rich and very serene colors too. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Gorgeous card, Margaret. I can imagine that you are in love with the die and folder, they are very beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done, love the texture, very pretty. Thank you for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Cheers,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margaret
    Oh, for the feel of 25°C on my bones lol! Heating on here and cosy socks.
    Gorgeous card. The embossing looks great.
    Nice to see that Sue has spread down under.
    Take care.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.