Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 10, 2016

It's cold outside.

No not at 29 degrees but you know what I mean.
They are talking about the drought being over with all the rain that has 
fallen in NSW but it is certainly not over here in Tassie,
or in the West with the bushfires there.
Boy am I sick of dragging hoses around and 
no matter how much water you put on the garden
everything is just soo dry even the weeds are dying.

I have been hard at it the last 10 days cleaning out my craft room.
Discovering things I had forgotten and rearranging things.
Have not finished yet as I hope to have my 2 youngest grandsons
here to manhandle furniture for me.
Then I will have to clean out the spare room where 
everything has now been dumped.
I will post some pics once it is all operational.

Have found the time to make a couple of Christmas cards and 
here is one.



I chose Lace Snowflakes and Sentiment




Thanks for dropping in.

Margaret M

13 comments:

  1. Margaret, a beautiful card, I love it. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowflake background! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, I hope things will start turning around soon where you live. Your card is a perfectly frosty delight! Thanks for sharing it with us at CHNC Extra this month!

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card, hope the craft room organising is going well.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely to meet you through Mary's blog, Margaret, and I'd love to have you come by and follow me, too! I love your card!! So many of us are cleaning out and purging and reorganizing. Reading about others doing the same thing keeps us going! I can't wait to see the results!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, it's great that you are working on the craft reorg. (I talk about it but don't seem to get much accomplished!). Hope you get the drought over with, as dragging hoses is a real pain in the behind. I'm so glad you are finding time to do more fun things now, that other matters have gotten settled around a bit. And this is a lovely card to get the jump on your Christmas stash for 2016. Love the lace trims & the pretty lacey snowflakes. TFS & Hugs (looking forward to pics of the renovations too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage image,Margaret! Your card is so soft and beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Margare and such a lovely image...good luck with the craft room sorting out...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so very much for joining our last challenge at Bugaboo I hope you will check out our Sixth Annual Birthday Bash that Starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply beautiful! Thanks for joining at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog this week.
    Please remember to join us for our week-long birthday Bash event which starts in a few hours time - great fun challenges and LOTS of prizes!
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Margaret
    You are more than welcome to some of the rain we have had here. Isn't the weather a pain at times?
    Lovely elegant card and pretty image.
    Take care in the heat.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful image and card design Margaret.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.