Pages

Followers

Friday, September 23, 2016

Scented

My one and only beautiful Grand daughter has just
had her 40th birthday.
Where oh where have those years gone.
So now I can show you her birthday card made with another
new PB stamp called Scented



The photo really doesn't do it justice.
I embossed the stamp with a fine gold glitter powder and 
coloured with Copics and it is really very elegant.
I mounted this onto gold shimmer paper. 
The die is a Sue Wilson freebe from Die Cut Essentials magazine
that has just arrived here in Australia,  Think it is the July edition. 


Here is another card I made with the same stamp but this time embossed with black,
fussy cut and mounted with 3D foam. So very different.
Have written myself a memo to get some new embossing powders 
as mine are all so old and getting yucky.
This is such an easy rose to colour in


Well this is what I have been up to the last week or so to keep my mind off things. 


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend.


Margaret M



2 comments:

  1. Two really beautiful cards Margaret. That really is a lovely stamp. I really like the design of your granddaughters card and such lovely colours on both. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. The gold embossing and Copics work together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.