Pages

Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Mainly for men

Why is it every time I get used to  updates on my computer it goes and puts on 
more updates that  I have to work to find my way around. Grrrrr!

Today I have some male cards to show you, I was really pleased with these.


The base card were a blue/grey


and I embossed on a steel coloured shimmer card.


Teamed that with SW Pierced flags and Spellbinders Script.
Plus a few paper studs that I have had for years
The embossing folders were
We R Memory Keepers.
Quilted and Geometric 

Having a lot of male cards to make for the Aged Care Home
I like to keep them plain and simple.







Thanks for dropping in.

Margaret M

4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic male cards Margaret! Great Style! I know what you mean about the updates. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dimension created by the embossing folders! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Men In Your Life Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've wowed that Geometric EF, and it looks very rich in the shining steel gray colors. Love the way you've handled the simple layout. This would be just perfect for EITHER gender, and how kind you are to make these for the Care Home. I know they will be so appreciative of someone giving them such a pretty card to brighten their day. Hope all is going well for you! (the little red cardinal didn't like the cold either. He looked fat, because his feathers were all fluffed up against the cold & snow! LOL) TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret
    Wow, these are amazing! They look so dimensional. Brilliant male cards so they will have happy recipients.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.