Pages

Followers

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Spring has not yet sprung!

September was not a month that I care to dwell on as I have had a virus 
probably an off shoot of the Flu bug that has laid a lot of Australians low.
My energy levels have been non existent.
Hopefully we will get some better weather soon while those in 
the south of the country are having record heat.
down here we are still into winter with a good dump of snow 
on the mountain yesterday, thankfully gone this morning.
At least with the weather still being cool we have enjoyed these.


They have lasted longer than normal.


On to brighter things.



I was given a pack of these 3D floral stickers so I hunted through my box 
of die cuts "That will do for another project" to find something to
mount them on.  Found more of the mauve card and a piece of
Nit Wit patterned paper such a perfect match and
added a few rhinestones.
A pleasing result.


Our clocks went on over night so we lost an hours sleep.
Think I could do with a NANNA NAP!


Have a great day.


Margaret M

7 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret sorry to hear you’ve been unwell hope your now well on the mend...very pretty card and I love your gorgeous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you were unwell, that's a bummer. Your card is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margaret, hope you are over the worst of it, the flu seems to have hit many Aussies this year, I had my flu shot so have been ok. Most of our bulbs have flowered and are back to bare green already, they didn't last long this year. Your card is very pretty and love that some of your items came out of your snippets box... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better, Margaret. I really like your beautiful card. Very nice layout. Thanks for sharing:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Margaret
    Sorry to hear you've been unwell. Suffering from a cold myself so you have my sympathies.
    Lovely card and daffodils never fail to raise a smile.
    Get well soon.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to read that you've been feeling poorly Margaret. I hope you'll soon be back to normal.

    Your card is beautiful. The 3D sticker looks lovely with that pretty paper. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your lovely design inspiration for Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you.